Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What Are We All About?

Welcome to the blog for CTE's 2011 production of Reigen, adapted from the play by Arthur Schnitzler: a storage room for all your dramaturgical needs!

The intention for this blog is to create a community and a resource for the designers, cast, and crew. You will find images, ideas, inspiration, and suggestions housed in one place to make for easy access to the information that will help you take this journey.

As the production grows, so will this blog. I invite you all to engage with these resources and offer up suggestions of your own. It is my hope that through this medium, all your questions about Schnitzler's work can be answered.

And now...A brief  introduction to your Dramaturg:

My name is Tess McIntyre and I am a Graduate Student at Central Washington University pursuing an MA in Theatre Studies. I am originally from San Diego, CA and have my BA in Theatre with an emphasis in Performance from San Diego State University.Through this work, I hope to explore my interest in dramaturgy and my understanding of the term dramaturg itself.  I am excited to take this journey will you all and intend to serve this production as best I can.


...I told you... brief !

No comments:

Post a Comment